Cache Bay Pike Tourney

Muskieman

As usual I fished the tourney with my wife :clapping: .... Not many to be had this year. Average depth of Cache Bay this year is 2.5'

26 teams out of 224 caught their 6 fish...122 caught 0. and many teams quit early.

We managed 1 fish 24.5"... and a sunburn :wallbash:

I missed 15 or so while using a Johnson's Silver Minnow tipped with a Yellow Twister Tail.... I think that the weedguard on the lure prevented a good hookset..???

I'll try again next year.

Take Off Video.

RFS

:canadian:

As usual I fished the tourney with my wife :clapping: .... Not many to be had this year. Average depth of Cache Bay this year is 2.5'

26 teams out of 224 caught their 6 fish...122 caught 0. and many teams quit early.

We managed 1 fish 24.5"... and a sunburn :wallbash:

I missed 15 or so while using a Johnson's Silver Minnow tipped with a Yellow Twister Tail.... I think that the weedguard on the lure prevented a good hookset..???

I'll try again next year.

Take Off Video.

RFS

I'll be fishing in a local Bass Club Pike tournement this weekend in that area. We are launching at the sturgeon govt. dock. Allthough we do have the option of going anywhere on Nip.

I'll keep your post in mind and stay away from cach bay, especially if there aint any fish.

There's no fish in Nipissing.

What are you complaining about? :dunno: You caught/measured 2... that means that you out fished me 100% and beat me.

But that also means that we got beat by more than 100 teams :wallbash:

If you're not working tomorrow ... I'm going up the river.

Randy