Priceless Pics (NF)

fishergirl72

I just recieved these new pics from my brother in law. The one pic of my neice with her hands up in the air and smiling a got a kick out of that one, she looked like she won the lottery or something!LOL :w00t: And there is another one that is taken of him, my sister and their daughter and the the other is of him just getting home from Afganhistan I just thought that I would share a couple of my pics with all of you. :thumbsup_anim:

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

:thumbsup_anim: I dont mind at all 'Girl. :blush: They were the first words that jumped into my mind,having read the threads about your B-in-Law coming home.[You have a PM !]

I sent you a pm Nanook, and for the pic, my sis and her husband sent that picture into the cutest baby contest that they are having on A-Channel, I hope that pic wins! :thumbsup_anim:

Adorable photo's grl she is a cutie thats for sure......& again congrats. :thumbsup_anim:

Hey there chicky, there you are, I have been looking for you.LOL. We seen never to be on the board at the same time anymore. I hope that I can catch up with you soon!

Yes cplummer, it is good to see some of our troops home again and hopefully 2009 will be a great year for us when we will have them ALL home safe and sound! :thumbsup_anim: