Help plz Nf

xrap

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1: Take it from me---I was already there. It helps with with my sales postion in getting better--My wife aways hates me for this. But I tell her it's not far away and lets have dinner and then I can have some fun. yes you walk in and they greet you with application form to fill out. of course it's never true what I put down and then your host comes out and you sit for 90min well it was more like 2 hrs.Then a good dinner--they hurry you up. I like sitting in the front so I can show off my tallent so far. the wife just shakes her head and keeps from laughing outloud.You know when the bulls--t starts right away that I have a trip for you...these sales people must go to some ernest angley school--now they don't smack you until the bitter end when you refuse--I like that part--I went through 6 sales people that night and still come home with a trip--oh yea there is a catch there also--the trip is you get there--orlando --you pay the difference per night because you chose in season and of course the taxs--did we forget taxs. Anywasy I come away more smarter again--but time wasted in my wifes view...take it from me--nothing is for free and never will be..just tell them you already won a trip to newzealand and your leaving next week--give it to some other sap. and if your still keen on going send me $10.00 and I will forward our free trip..cheers simcoebob

P.S. remember at these events your bulls..t has to be better then theres