Pike on Lake Ontario

Hey everybody, well the last 3 or 4 weekends since opener I have been out chasing Pike and have done resonably well. First trip with GoneFishin hooked up with 2 pike for myself then 1 30"r for his self. Next trip out he came out with a big 30+ fish then just today I did some fishing with my day and I managed 2 decent Pike haha.

Anyway here is a picture of Ricks pike from last weekend. He caught his on a jig

ScreenHunter_01May152104.jpg

Was a great fight haha, he can tell the story for that fish but hey we got it in the boat, was awesome.

Then today I caught a pike right away fishing on a high bank with a Spinnerbait. This little chunk came out and bit that purdy trailer hook(deff getting more!) Here she is, nice little fight and some excitement :)

ScreenHunter_01May231649.jpg

And right before we left after covering lot's of shore I was fishing the yellow spoon semi fast. The bank was straight then it diped in a little bit forming a bowl shape. Brought the spoon right through it and this pike came out of the murky water and hit the bait perfectly in the corner of the mouth. Awesome fight and a well deserved fish after some missed fish out of the boat these past weekends lol.

ScreenHunter_03May231651.jpg

And another of course

ScreenHunter_02May231650.jpg

Well thanks for reading, until next time or bass season!

MTBF :D

ON FIRE!! :D Nice report....

Haha, I've caught the Pike fishin buzz. Not to bad so far, probably have missed as many fish as iv caught lol but hey I just want to get out to TO for some of that amazing Islands fishing...until then I'll stay east and stick to the little guys :)