Newbie Here

Dan K

Long time lurker first time poster

I mostly fish for MUSKIES up in the kawartha's and also in the upper niagra river and once in a while up in the north bay area. I look forward to sharing my reports and of course pictures. I just purchased a new house to me which is a bit of a fixer upper so unfortunately I won't be able to make it out as much as I would like the other unfortunate thing is during the packing I have misplaced the phone # to my boat storage place his name is John and his storage space is across from a trailer hitch place on Grimsby mountain rd if anyone has his number that would be great. p.s. this site is great

Welcome aboard!

Call Hitchman Trailer Supply 287 Mountain Rd at 905-945-9335 and ask who stores boats across the road. I see it on street view but don't see a name.

Good luck.

Thanks Roy

Right on the money got the number from the hitch place and I will pick my boat up this week sometime, now if only I had time to fish. Thanks for the welcome to the board Roy and everyone else. Soon as I get this house done I can get on the water.wallbash.gif