Lloyd/Fishhunter

Juli and I are really looking forward to getting out with Lloyd on Sunday...calling for some showers and a bit of a breeze, so hopefully some good walleye conditions. Will be fun regardless!! Looks like two spots still open according to him in the hook up section.

Was going to take my boat out on Sunday on Scugog, but, couldn't pass up this opportunity!! Besides which, it will be alot more comfortable fishing out of Lloyds boat than my 14 foot aluminum in the rain :D

Looking forward to learning some new trolling tricks!

You'll have a good time for sure. Forecast for rain might be off by a day as it's only Tuesday but if it does rain, Lloyd's got you covered. :thumbsup_anim: I'd like to have made this one too but I need to be FARRRRRRR outta town on the Monday and it would only give me 3-4 hours sleep. I know you and Juli will have a good time....take lots of pics for us illiterate folks. :) I know that two more dudes will chime in cause this is too good a deal to pass up.

You'll have a good time for sure. Forecast for rain might be off by a day as it's only Tuesday but if it does rain, Lloyd's got you covered. :thumbsup_anim: I'd like to have made this one too but I need to be FARRRRRRR outta town on the Monday and it would only give me 3-4 hours sleep. I know you and Juli will have a good time....take lots of pics for us illiterate folks. :) I know that two more dudes will chime in cause this is too good a deal to pass up.

There will definitely be lots of pictures with Juli there...she takes about ten for every one I do. Usually I'm too busy fishing :D

As far as having us covered, saw the boat in your pictures, very nice rig!!

Anybody else interested should definitely PM Lloyd...an amazing deal for a day of Quinte walleye!

Looking forward to meeting daking_eh2007 and friend, as well as Lloyd, on Sunday...always good to meet board members!! Weather forecast is looking good as well, 21 degrees, clouds, 10 km SE wind...bring on those walleyes!!!!!

Very excited! Looking forward to meeting you guys on Sunday. Went out with Lloyd twice last fall and everytime it was a blast even with 65kph wind and 4 ft waves, we still manage to boat some good sized 'eyes.

The weather is looking great for Sunday...cloudy with sunny periods, 10 km SE winds. Fingers crossed for some walleye gold!

See you bright and early, Sunday morning. :D