Fenwick Customer Service

addy79

just called em to inquire about a rod i broke last year. Didnt have my receipt or warranty card and was concerned that it would be an issue. Not the case. I simply shipped them my broken rod and will have a new one in a week!

they even let me change the rod from a MH to a ML !!

SWEET!! I will continue to buy Fenwicks after this experience.

give Natalie a ring, she's SPOT ON! I pasted her email below:

Hi Adam,

To follow-up on our phone conversation, here are the steps required to complete your warranty claim for your Fenwick fishing rod.

Please send the entire broken rod to our new office in Brantford. The address is:

Pure Fishing Canada

131 Savannah Oaks Drive, Unit #1

Brantford, Ontario

N3V 1E8

If for any reason you need to contact that office, the phone number is 519-750-0100 and your contact for warranty is Laura at extension 1014.

Please do not send the rod in a rod tube, as we are not able to return that to you. The easiest way to send it would be to take a long piece of cardboard and fold it up like a triangle and stick the rod inside. When you ship the package, be sure to get a tracking number in order to be able to ensure that it arrives at our office. Along with the rod, please send along a letter describing how the break occurred, the approximate age of the rod, your phone number, and a complete address. Please provide a street address as FedEx will not deliver to a P.O. Box. In addition to the letter, we do require either a cheque or money order for $10.55 to cover the shipping/handling costs of sending your new rod to you. If you want to change to a medium light rod, please include that in your letter as well, and request that Laura contact you if there are any problems.

I hope this answers all of your questions! If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me and I’ll be glad to help you further!

Regards,

Natalie Patenaude

Customer Service

Pure Fishing Canada

815 Phillips Street

Portage la Prairie, Manitoba

R1N 3C2

Ph: 1-204-857-3467 ex. 227

Fax: 1-204-239-1856

I am guessing you the end user have to pay for both way shipping?

How much in shipping did it cost you?

$10.55 to cover the shipping/handling costs of sending your new rod to you

small price to pay IMO