fishing nipissing out of lavigne

smally21

so a group new to me has invited me to come along (and bring the boat of course) to lavigne at the end of may. im interested in any navigation or fishing tips for that locale and time of year. what is the trip to cache bay like? im running navionics premium and have local charts on the way. mostly interested in how far id need to travel each day out of lavigne. thanks.

so a group new to me has invited me to come along (and bring the boat of course) to lavigne at the end of may. im interested in any navigation or fishing tips for that locale and time of year. what is the trip to cache bay like? im running navionics premium and have local charts on the way. mostly interested in how far id need to travel each day out of lavigne. thanks.

If pike is what you are seeking then you won't need to travel far to get to Cache Bay. A friend of mine with family in that area says the water levels are so low that they can't get their new boat in the water though.

when u launch you'r boat and go under the bridge look strait ahead thats oak island. on your way to that look to the Right you will see the bay's the third on is a good place to go. go from the point and aim for the island, do not go behind the island shallow water even more so this year ,The other side of that island to the big patch of weeds is good to. Send me your address i will send you a map for some more places to go and try

it will just take less time that way