Carp + Cat Bonanza - BBQ Island

Afraz

Monday night the weather was supposed to be horrible, cold and winds reaching 40. But becuase i had the itch and i was being sttuborn even though my friends didn't want to go. And thought that i was stupid for going after cats and carp during what little trout time was left. I went anyway :P

Well one of my buddies came along but the poor guy just caught one channel cat and one brown bullhead.

I on the other hand landed 4 Carp, 6 Channel Cats, and one bullhead. I was all dressed up cause it got really cold at night (well it was cold for me) i just had a T shirt on underneath the layers, and the wind wasn't helping. Hence the many jackets

The pics aren't all that great but ennnh

thumbsup_anim.gif

Sorry i can't post pics apparently they have to be 250 k -_- mine are from a 3.2 Mega Pixel, no idea how to shrink the images so if you must see em they are on OOD.

Click on this link My link

Scroll down and on the right hand side you will see Image resizer. Click on it to down load it. After you install it you can right click on your picture and it will give you several sizes you can use. Click on one and it will make a copy that is smaller for use on the forum. Hope this helps. Get them carpy pictures up there.