How is the water level on Lake Dalrymple?

Toddyc20

Hi all. I'm looking to head out to Dalrymple next friday Pike fishing and was just wondering if that water level has gone up yet? Where would be the best place to launch from? Has anyone been out for pike yet?

I was up last weekend to check out the new trailer and the water looked a little high, as far a launching goes I don`t think the parks are open yet but apparently the launch at the narrows is in pretty good shape.

Yeah the water levels are up compared to previous years in that lake. And the narrows launch is aldo in good shape.

Heading up to Dalrymple tomorrow looking for Crappie heading to the south end which is called the north part can't figure that out I will report on my return.

Fantastic. Thank you guys for the updates. Good thing I asked because we were planning on using one of the parks to launch the boat but if the narrows is good then we will throw it in there. Good luck with the crappie T Fisher. Do the pike usually stay in the northern part, southern part or just roam around the lake?

Fantastic. Thank you guys for the updates. Good thing I asked because we were planning on using one of the parks to launch the boat but if the narrows is good then we will throw it in there. Good luck with the crappie T Fisher. Do the pike usually stay in the northern part, southern part or just roam around the lake?

My Favorite Lake

Toddyc20 you have PM

dsn

Edited by DSN