calling all paintballers!

Hey, me and my buddy are lookin to make a nice little paintball arena sorta deal at his camp.... we got a few ideas already. just lookin for a little more input from some other guys out there (even if you dont do the paintballing thing). were using all natural things to build. trees, brush, some scrap pieces of lumber laying around, stumps.... stuff like that. No doubt it'll be nice when all is said and done, with a few strategically placed bunkers and forts, a few dug outs too. we got a couple quads to do a bit of work and finished clearing some trees from the yard. and im just rambling on, anyhow any sorta input would be cool, even your setup or opinions of the sport.

thanks.

Great sport!

I played CXBL Pro the first year they started, fantastic sport for team building,leadership skills etc..

For your outdoor field back in the day we would use wooden pallets placed up on the side, An old door was one bunker(standing up)..lol. and just about anything you can think of,dont forget to make a snake on the one side,so someone to slither past the opponent.

Keep if safe and you guys will have a great time, dont forget the rules!!!! goggles on all the time, make a safe zone for goggles off.and crono your guns to no more than 280fps, make a target range to do this, again goggles on rule when tech'n guns or at the range period no exceptions. break rules make up consequences and follow it. like you sit out a game 3 times you can go home...

your last issue is liability. cross your fingers that nobody gets hurt..or make everyone sign a waiver take one from a paintball field and change the field name to your own, photocopy and make people sign it. Better than nothing.

yea i was actually just thinkin about the waver thing. my rules are if your not in the camp yard then goggles on at all times. and long sleeve shirts if your not tough enough to wear a t-shirt :lol:

this is gunna be a biggin though. tons of places to hide. even big enough that the "sniper" guys can do some effective damage. it'll take a little while to build but it'll be well worth it.

Dont know what to tell you there

we used to hunt each other with pellet guns when we were younger at Bronte creek

motorcycle helmet and hockey gear if you could find any

I have to say though anything that you could get behind was a bonus