Welcome Rob Brunner!

bigfish1965

Thank you. You're a wealth of useful information......... Red an' white Daredevil under a float? LOL!

I have recently bought about 6 Woodies since they're supposed to work good tracking just above the lake's weedlines.

Tried em on my favorite lake with no results yet. I try and fish a lake names Stoney just north of Peterborough here in Ontario. Haven't caught anything to speak of in season there yet. But I'm working on it!

HearingFish. The best way to catch a fish is Homer's way speed troll. The way to go for a lot of fish. Not the best way to catch a truely big fish though. Bob

Bob,

Now that's probably why! I don't do much trolling as I don't have my own boat (yet)! Mostly casting, I am waiting for the time when one of my casts and retrieves will spark a nice 'ski to give my muskie rod (Abu black max with a Abu ambassador 5500) a work out. Thanks and I am grateful for your insight.

Stan

Just keep fishing it will happen you need to pay your due's you know. You new at the game should pick up a copy of my book Catching Musking and The Rules of Muskie Fishing. Even though I wrote it, I know it is a good book. It is all the different ways to catch Muskie and what with. LOL Bob Good Fishing.

Edited by Robert Brunner Sr