Not your every day Tributary question?

blaque

I have heard there are no fish at all in the Niagara River.... :lol:

Yeah, i knew that......(someone should tell all those goofy charter captians that are still out there tryin)......i thought the smelt might still be hanging on though. Hopefully the upper hasnt been affected.

Yeah, i knew that......(someone should tell all those goofy charter captians that are still out there tryin)......i thought the smelt might still be hanging on though. Hopefully the upper hasnt been affected.

I read this in the Buffalo News today so I thought I would pass on this info.

"Anglers have found rainbow smelt in the craws of trout caught during the past two to three weeks, but night-shift smelt dippers have yet to fill a net. Regulars read the water at 35-36 degrees right now. Generally, smelt move closer to shore when the gauges rise to 38-39 degrees".

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/03/23/997166/fishing-line-by-will-elliott.html

I read this in the Buffalo News today so I thought I would pass on this info.

"Anglers have found rainbow smelt in the craws of trout caught during the past two to three weeks, but night-shift smelt dippers have yet to fill a net. Regulars read the water at 35-36 degrees right now. Generally, smelt move closer to shore when the gauges rise to 38-39 degrees".

http://www.buffalonews.com/2010/03/23/997166/fishing-line-by-will-elliott.html

Thanks Billy B, i never thought to check out Wills info

Thanks Billy B, i never thought to check out Wills info

Do you know Will. We have been friends for about 40 years and fish together as much as possible...don't see him as often since he moved about 35 miles east of Lancaster to Pavilion, NY.

Do you know Will. We have been friends for about 40 years and fish together as much as possible...don't see him as often since he moved about 35 miles east of Lancaster to Pavilion, NY.

The irony here, is yes i actually used to know "Mr. elliot". I know him as "Mr." because he was my High School english teacher at Depew High LOL!! :thumbsup_anim:

The irony here, is yes i actually used to know "Mr. elliot". I know him as "Mr." because he was my High School english teacher at Depew High LOL!! :thumbsup_anim:

Yep, that's EXACTLY where we met.....been friends ever since...since then we have hunted and fish together for about 40 years now...