Lake Ontario Salmon anglers?

fishdawg

eh I got no vessel but I am having a blast from the shore tryna hook up with those wary little buggers, I am talking the elusive chrome ones. Definitely beats playin video games all day like most boys my age.

Been skimming through this forum for a few months now, call me Forum shy, this will be my first post. Lake Ontario angler? I would call myself one & Wouldn't trade it for nothing.

My Tip: Just because your in a boat doesn't mean you cant yell to shore at the goldfish mongers loading up the vehicles with heinous amounts of our fish. I would recognize them as fishermen if they recognized what a limit was. Don't feel like a bad person for one second because I don't see anyone else doing anything about it.

Last year I tried it once it was fun even thought the weather was getting rough and we headed off early (gotta give respect to the big lakes) I was just talking to Slow Poke about hitting it in April i can not wait to get out there again. Hey Dax i might just have to tag along behind you this year