Sportsman Show Deals

motion

Le Baron's has a $2 off coupon if you are able to hit there before you go to the show.

The one thing that makes me feel a little bit better about the entrance fee is that the show donated some booths to various organizations. Don't recall which ones or how many, but at least it makes me feel like my money actually contributed to something other than lining someones pocket. Hopefully my assumption is right.

You correct; Ringwood Hatchery is one of the organizations that receives funding from the show. The Sportsmans Shows are run by a not for profit organization. Any revenues above the cost of running the shows are donated for the betterment of the outdoors. They have donated in excess of 30 million dollars since their inception.

Edited by JohnBacon

I have to wonder if it was worth it for the smaller vendors who have to pay thousands for a booth and then sell thousands just to break even..plus their hotel room, food, gas and time...I guess exposure is also a big thing to get their name out there..hopefully it worked out for most!