T.O Islands ice status

Mykester

I was at the Islands today and fished Ward's and part of Center. The channels are about 90% ice free, but the ice covers up some good fishable areas. I got skunked. Another fisherman (was the only one I came across that day) didn't have any luck either. Lake Ontario stole my #3 Mepps. Also what the hell is up with the farm? I'm hearing all these random screams...

Does anyone know the status of Grenadier Pond? I wanna try out my new UL setup.

Edited by Mykester

I was at the Islands today and fished Ward's and part of Center. The channels are about 90% ice free, but the ice covers up some good fishable areas. I got skunked. Another fisherman (was the only one I came across that day) didn't have any luck either. Lake Ontario stole my #3 Mepps. Also what the hell is up with the farm? I'm hearing all these random screams...

Does anyone know the status of Grenadier Pond? I wanna try out my new UL setup.

good info, thanks--i'm thinking of hitting the island in a week or two, and it's good to know it'll be ice-free

i haven't checked grenadier pond yet, but my guess is that it will still have some ice. it follows the same regs as lake ontario, yeah? no fishing in april?

if it's clear by late march, i bet you could get into some very nice pike

Edited by castgame

Do you still hear the screaming of the lambs Clarice.....

The screaming is from this dolls of death..

l_dead_dolls_7_L.jpg

Watch out. They chase fishermen. :o But because there are no people on the island

yet they are killing the farm animals this is why you hear screaming.

DSN