True story, cat falls 20 or so floors...

Dozer

Memory is quite an odd machine...

Anywaysssssssssssssssss...

One day, this cat runs into my friends apartment on the, you guessed it, 20th or 21st floor. He tries catching it, further startling the feline and out on the balcony it goes under the BBQ or some chair or something, he comes out to see where it is and , yup, you guessed it, up and over the balcony... slams into a bush, gets up and just runs! Hahaha!

Few hours later a guy knocks on the door, my friend opens and is asked if he saw a cat anywhere, my friends answers no, and then out loud asks his father ( who witnessed the event unfold ) if he had seen a cat... and the answer was no.

Moral of the story... shoulda been fishing that day rather then being at home.

Pretty neat story, if I was to an animal I'd be a cat, a male lion in fact, all your do is sleep, eat and make babies.

Thaught I'd share this story with the gang seeing how we all love animals.

My friend's cat wasn't so lucky. 20th floor as well. He came home one day and his cat was missing. He figured she was hiding somewhere. Two days later while going to class he heard loud meowing in the parking lot of his apartment. It was his cat! He quickly took it home but she didn't do anything but cry. It didn't eat the entire day. After he took it to the vet, it turned out her intestines were pushed into her stomach and she needed surgery immediately. He just couldn't afford the surgery as he was a student. Luckily, there is a program at the humane society that accepts animals for treatment but you would have to give up custody of the cat for obvious reasons. Last I heard she was doing fine and was adopted the day she was cleared to be released! 20 floors onto a parking lot and still lives is pretty impressive for those animals.

I tried to adopt his cat but it was already gone. But I must say that place is EVIL. I adopted another cat the same day. How can you not? :)