todays report!

pike slayer

..cats are fast but you don't have to work on a yammie...pick your poison

After a few rides I get under it and check things over.

I warped both primary clutch sheaves and siezed my drive chain...you gotta change the oil in the gear case once in a while.

Getting lazy nowdays are we Dara? :D

Getting lazy nowdays are we Dara? :D

I never realized that I should be changing gear case oil. The book said I should but I didn't realize it breaks down like that. I guess you could call it lazy. Blowing the idler bearings on the trail was because I was too lazy to loosen the track to check them in my shop this fall. I likely would have caught it then.

The clutch was from over heating it..too fast for too long. I have been blowing belts and working towards the solution.

Live and learn...9,000 miles on it...gotta expect a bit to wear out. Its for sale next year if you know anybody interested

Edited by Dara

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i wasn't fishing today until 11am. hehe

we did ok. nothing huge. 7 fish all between 1lb and 1-1/2. fun to see all those little squirts down there chasing my lure on the flasher though.

i also managed to jig up two epic suckers. lol.

we took off around 2pm to ride around the hills for a bit then went home.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

got up bright and early and was out in goulais for 7am. gassed up the sleds and we were off!! at the lake by about 8am. first caught 8 lakers between my buddy and i. we had our limit so we went off in search of of some speckies! i pulled up 3 specks in no time. had my limit in lakers and specks by 9:15am hahaha!!! went riding around on the sleds then stopped where 3 of my buddies were fishing and they all nailed lakers like crazy. all fish were caught including specks on a #30 williams wabler in rainbow trout colour jigged about 5ft below the ice in around 15-20fow. was a great day out on the lake!! :D

Nice brookies. Bravo. :clapping: I gotta find some brookies spots here in Ontario. Only used to fishin for 'em in New Brunswick.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
haha right on dr.sal! my buddies got some nice 2.5lb lakers, have to fight off the squirts!

what are you using in there??

i jig a plain spoon and i dont even brother putting a still line, ive yet to see a fish come out there on a still.

yeah i didn't put a still in at all. spoons and tubes. what a zoo out there today.