NF- putting the dog down-NF

BUSTER

Holy crap people...

someone told me they blew their dogs head off at a friends farm thats all, i was just asking if anyone here know if that was legal, if you dont know then why bother responding?

only asked here because i wasnt able to find anything on the net..

this can be closed and removed.

Holy crap people...

someone told me they blew their dogs head off at a friends farm thats all, i was just asking if anyone here know if that was legal, if you dont know then why bother responding?

From what I can see, it would appear that it is not legal, but people do it anyway. That about sums it up.

You asked an emotional question, what did you really expect you would get in the way of answers? ;)

Edited by Dutchy

Holy crap people...

Dude, you gotta come up with a better lie then that.

In your original post you complain about the vet charge, then you come back with a reply like this? Seriously?

I think we learned a lesson here. If you are going to ask a question that one would reasonably expect to produce an emotional response...don't be surprised when you get it. And proposing hypothetical situations should include some background info so that we don't think things other than what is going on.

The original question should have been..I had the guy I know tell me he shot his own dog for (insert reason here). Is that even legal?

We're all big dog lovers here so I do not think the responses were out of bounds at all. That being said, we shall close this down as per the OP's request.