Bay of Quinte is Heating Up!!

hodgey

Hey guys,

The Quinte is starting to heat up, ice is relatively safe in most areas. Use caution in current areas as they tend to be much weaker.

Here are a few pics to get you interested in the Bay of Quinte :wink: If you are interested in any tips or have any questions just send me a PM.

Be safe out there and have fun...

Cheers, Hodgey...

011640x480.jpg

005640x480.jpg

gh3640x480.jpg

1003283z.jpg

quinteiceeyes01201003.jpg

quinteiceeyes01201004.jpg

1003289m.jpg

img9211.jpg

10032819.jpg

Here's what happens when you're passionate enough to actually try and kiss and 1lb walleye...and it's bites you on the lip!! LOL :oops:

img9212q.jpg

Hey Jonnyb,

Jeff and his team are great on the ice, I would certainly not take that away from them. We've also had some great days so far this year.

It's not about me or Jeff, it's about guys getting out and having a good time. Better than a day in the office.

Cheers, Hodgey...

Hey Jonnyb,

Jeff and his team are great on the ice, I would certainly not take that away from them. We've also had some great days so far this year.

It's not about me or Jeff, it's about guys getting out and having a good time. Better than a day in the office.

Cheers, Hodgey...

I know...hope you know I was just funnin' ya...I spend as much time in the office as you guys do on the water...sometimes the jealousy takes over my keyboard :w00t: