Last fish of '09

frozen-fire

I thought that conditions would be very ideal today. Checked a couple of tribs and some were unfishable.

Came upon one that looked awesome. Unfortunately, the fish did not cooperate. Everyone I talked to had a horrible outing.

I at least managed a couple solid hits and landed one.

Last fish of 2009. Bring on 2010! :D

Picture is pretty blurry. My fault as I had the camera on another setting and forgot to change it when the pic was snapped.

antsteel-1.jpg

:D

After going into the water, tailing the fish, holding it up for the shot, and releasing it... I could no longer feel my hands. Pretty much ruined the rest of the day for me as my whole body when cold right after!

I should invest in nice warm waterproof gloves...

After going into the water, tailing the fish, holding it up for the shot, and releasing it... I could no longer feel my hands. Pretty much ruined the rest of the day for me as my whole body when cold right after!

Nice to know that all you crazy winter fishing OFNers aren't so desensitized to cold after all. I have been thinking how weird y'all must be when I see you tailing big wet cold fishies for the camera as naturally as I might hold up a summer bass. I get the shivers just seeing the pictures. Even Solopaddler with his fingerless gloves doesn't make me feel any better. Now I know the truth. Yer just all nutz.

JF

I should invest in nice warm waterproof gloves...

Stick your hands back into the water. Your body will react to your hands being cold by rushing all kinds of blood to them, they should feel fine in a few mins...