Big Brother or Sister

mbac31

I used to organize days on the water fishing for bigs and littles. I was amazed to see the connection that is made between the two. It's a friendship for life one big brother told me. I couldn't imaging growing up without a father figure in my life and I hope to give that back at one point as a big brother myself.

Good on ya smalliefisher. I see you are in TO, but I have a contact for a case manager BB&S in Pickering you can ask more about it if you like.

HI,

I did it 30 years ago and it was one of the best things I ever did. My "little" brother is now 41 with his own family and life and we are still as close as can be. We were prefectly matched -- my wife says we even walk alike.

Can't say it works out that way for everyone, but for me it was great.

Mark

I'm going to look into it next week if possible. Yeah I've been wanting to do something like this for a while. We tend to forget that some little ones out there have need just for someone to hang out with and do whatever. Me and my wife travel to Newfoundland each year for fishing and other related activities and the cottage of course up north. Would be nice to share some of that with others. I'm sure I can learn from kids as well. Lol. They seem to be smarter than me these days. Lol.