Question for those who have WFN!

rbaquial

Ok,

So I was browsing the internet (Criagslist to be specific) and came across a posting claiming they will give you 3000+ channels all for a 1 time fee price of $49. It peeked my interest, because

I am one of the few and unlucky that DO NOT have WFN. So this had me thinking... Has anyone heard of such a thing? If you have it, is it worth it? Does it work for regular TV also? Is there a certain

# of TV's that this will work on around the house? or does it ONLY work on PC's with a TV-TUNER? etc... etc...

Here's the website: http://www.tv4pc-canada.blogspot.com/

I am no way affiliated with these guys, I just wanted to know what/if people have had this service before.

Thanks!

A2F

Rogers would never allow such a site to survive for long, so save your money for gear! I try to watch F1 on the internet and it is battle to say the least. Most stream and feeds get shut down because F1 management has a team that seeks out free feeds and shuts them done almost instantly. Only the very private ones survive a full broadcast.

I spoke with my cable supplier about the cost of getting WFN...it would cost me $25 per month ($10 for the channel and $15 for a digital box)

$25 per month...No thanks...I'll just stick to Real Fishing, Fish'n Canada, Fish TV, Fishful Thinking, Gronzy and Dave Mercer...

Oh ya...Italo and Henry