St. Croix Legend Ice Fishing Rods

ERB

I picked up 2 ST croix ice rods at the BPS last winter, they are great and seem to be very sensitive, not sure what type of fish you are targeting but I was catching lakers and whitefish with them ... just picked up a quantum rod and reel ice combo at Gagnon's today on sale

I have a couple of the LE ice rods, good jigging sticks. I use a Med. for walleye and a MH for lakers. They are short, so be ready for that. My fav. Croix ice rod is my Med. Avid series that I jig for walleye with. Sure wish they still made Avid series ice rods. You can't go wrong with a Croix though, IMO.

I have a couple of the LE ice rods, good jigging sticks. I use a Med. for walleye and a MH for lakers. They are short, so be ready for that. My fav. Croix ice rod is my Med. Avid series that I jig for walleye with. Sure wish they still made Avid series ice rods. You can't go wrong with a Croix though, IMO.

Actually the only difference between the avid and the premier in the ice rods were the handle. The blanks and actions were all the same between the 2. One has a cork handle the avid had the graphite.