It's NEARLY That Time Again . . . .

Photoz

:w00t:Well, I guess everybody will be dusting off their ice fishin' gear & gettin' ready for the hard water season. (IF we even get any hard water this year.) When I had my FL8 SE it seemed to hold a charge VERY well, put it away the end of March, fully charged, take it out & plug it in about mid-August . . then in December, still 80% up, even after 4 years? I bought the FL20 Ultra Pack last year, did a full charge on it about mid-April when I moth-balled it, then forgot all about it until today. I plugged it in, turned it on and it showed a 100% charge?? After sitting for 8 months, is THAT possible? When I plug into the wall, the green light on the charger comes on (like it should) then I plug red to red / black to black, and turn it on. IF it requires a charge, the charger light SHOULD turn to red, then green when it's fully charged. Mine STAYS green, and shows a 100% charge . . . . . just doesn't seem right somehow . . . anybody know if it's possible for a new Vex battery to stay fully charged for nearly 9 months?

P. S.

Anybody going for the FL20, say, from the FL8 SE, as awesome as the FL20 is, I ALMOST wish I'd stuck with the FL8 SE :wallbash: . . . my biggest complaint . . . too many numbers crowded into a small space . . . they're a real birch to see without puttin' my reading glasses on!! The FL8 SE is much better value for your money, unless you're into the super-deep water, after lakers & whities all the time! (Big Cliff, you did get a real bargoooooon . . . . wanna trade me for my FL20?) :whistling: