Happy Thanksgiving!

Roy

Did the Thanksgiving Day dinner yesterday, my wife and mother in law have been out shopping for 6 1/2 hours so far today. I can't imagine the damage that has been done to the bank account.

I decorated a big Pine tree in the back yard. The boys (two of them) made some bird feeding christmas tree decorations yesterday, I had the job of hanging them and lighting the 20' Pine tree. I used over 10 strands of LED's on the bad boy. Can't wait for dark.

Need Beer...

Thanks for the well wishes, catch y'all soon.

swordfish, i have no beef with america(ns) however, "here's to manifest destiny" is going a little far donchya think?

manifest destiny is the belief that the US was destined to expand across the entire north american continent. as a proud and sovereign canadian; the idea of manifest destiny is disagreeable to say the least.

we can ask the native american population what they think of manifest destiny as well.

anyhoo.. hope everyone south of the border is recovering from their food hangover.

BURP........ :oops:

Excuse me.... :blush:

GREAT turkey feast yesterday.......and I got to spend a few days hunting with my older boy as he is home from the US Air Force until Saturday.....we got 6 whitetails in our group with my son, nephew and I each getting one....the freezer is FULL right now....might have to put off fishing in Ontario until we eat some of the venison to make room for some fresh fish... :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas Everyone,

Bob