camping

nitewatcher769

Good afternoon

I need your help, i am trying to find a few campsites. what i am looking for is to put a trailer on the site. more so a year around thing . but i dont need electricy or even running water.. i have found 1 in Bayfield and 1 outside Goderich, even 1 up at the Bay of Quinte, of which, that is one i am leaning too. what i am looking for is to find a site, that has a boat slip. i have a little Basstender boat. so if you you have any info on a camp ground site, please help .. i am going stir crazy. guess i should also say.. not looking past the 3 hr drive ... with that i can go to Quinte or north to say honey harbour..

thanks for any help..

i think i am asking the wrong style of question.. what i am looking for is a campground site that does not have electricy

for example if you know nine mile river at port albert, there are 2 camp grounds. one that has everything and also is more pricey and then there is the other camp ground, that has nothing in it.. but just the true way of camping besides a tent.. the reason why i am looking for something like this is, in the winter i can still go camping and ice fishing...

now these unservicable sites are usally alot cheaper.. i know of 3 camp grounds ..

thank you for the answers so far,

thanks

steve