Silver Bullets

kemper

Nice catch man, one day you will need to teach me such skills as yours.

Thanks for sharing,

MTBF

Mike, I have plenty of gear layin around we will get out when were both home for christmas break.

Just let me know when a good time for you is and Ill do my best to put you on some steel...

picture here or there, im just avoiding reports thats all

You shouldnt be afraid to express what you want to becasue some Donkey (including myself) makes a dumb comment, personally I think its funny and not personal at all. Post whatever you want within the rules and dont give a damn, what negatory comments are made. :) Besdies the salmon are done lol

You shouldnt be afraid to express what you want to becasue some Donkey (including myself) makes a dumb comment, personally I think its funny and not personal at all. Post whatever you want within the rules and dont give a damn, what negatory comments are made. :) Besdies the salmon are done lol

I agree, but I watched one of my favourite rivers get DESTROYED last season because of reports (mine included). I don't need the glory shots of the 323423 bows I caught, but sometimes the shiny ones deserve a pic!

cheers

I agree, but I watched one of my favourite rivers get DESTROYED last season because of reports (mine included). I don't need the glory shots of the 323423 bows I caught, but sometimes the shiny ones deserve a pic!

cheers

Oh,...I didnt mean giving away locations,...Sorry I agree with that one For sure!!! that being said, I think every Steelheader in southern ontario was with you guys by the sounds of it,..lol where we went,..we only saw 2 other guys in 2km of river and that was on a Sunday, beautiful weather. But then again,...it was a tough go although there were quite a few fish there. Not complaining, thats the reason the fish got to Suntan, NO pressure. I will take one or 2 fish under those conditions over a few more under battlegear slaughter conditions any old day of the week. but thats just me. :)

Oh,...I didnt mean giving away locations,...Sorry I agree with that one For sure!!! that being said, I think every Steelheader in southern ontario was with you guys by the sounds of it,..lol where we went,..we only saw 2 other guys in 2km of river and that was on a Sunday, beautiful weather. But then again,...it was a tough go although there were quite a few fish there. Not complaining, thats the reason the fish got to Suntan, NO pressure. I will take one or 2 fish under those conditions over a few more under battlegear slaughter conditions any old day of the week. but thats just me. :)

yep, the slaughterhouse would be a good description. there are a few guys on here myself included that are really going to miss that little gem of a river.

why you going to miss it? where is it going?

Not a question of where its going because although strange things happen I do suspect that it will remain in the same location. Its a small river, with a small run and only about a km of water for the fish to concentrate in. Last spring saw days where 20 fish were kept from one 50 foot section days in a row. River can't sustain that kind of pressure, a few years down the road its going to be empty

Not a question of where its going because although strange things happen I do suspect that it will remain in the same location. Its a small river, with a small run and only about a km of water for the fish to concentrate in. Last spring saw days where 20 fish were kept from one 50 foot section days in a row. River can't sustain that kind of pressure, a few years down the road its going to be empty

Ah,...your talking about construction etc..they have been working on that over there for several years,....i drive by it all the time.....ran into that ourselves on a little trib that dropped 2 feet over night,...same reason,..but smaller scale,...gotta wonder how that affects the fish, where they were plentiful the day before,..and non-exist the next.

Ah,...your talking about construction etc..they have been working on that over there for several years,....i drive by it all the time.....ran into that ourselves on a little trib that dropped 2 feet over night,...same reason,..but smaller scale,...gotta wonder how that affects the fish, where they were plentiful the day before,..and non-exist the next.

I gotta admit man....I have NO idea what you are talking about :huh:

Im talking about a string of reports on a small river that lead to it being absolutely demolished last season.

I gotta admit man....I have NO idea what you are talking about :huh:

Im talking about a string of reports on a small river that lead to it being absolutely demolished last season.

lol,. dont worry about it, we are talking about the same place. I avoid those crowds at all cost, lol.

Good job with the back ground. Otherwise Dave would kill you, and I would kill Dave, and my friends would kill me.

I also heard you went to the river with a 3 pcs raven and left with a 6 pcs!

Nice fish though.

Hey Steve,

I knew Dave didn't do all that walkin himself :whistling:

Don't worry bud, I'm keepin that one in my back pocket...its a beauty!

As for the raven, yes it came home in more pieces then it left in and its currently out for warranty. The 11'6" st. croix just doesnt cut it on that water