Early x-mas.

mbosh1980

Hey yall

In case some of you are looking for an early holiday gift for yourself lebarons is having a no tax sale for club members. plus the usual 10% off.

I picked up an entry level musky rod/reel, a membership, line, and a top raider for about $150.

http://www.lebaron.ca/english/nov_09%20sale.pdf

* I'm in no way affiliated with lebarons, just thought OFC'ers would like a deal as much as i do.

roy, i got a daiwa heartland 2 pc 6'6" heavy paired with an abu garcia c3 5500. A bit small for monsters but I'm more likely to use it for pike and (hopefully) big bass than muskie. I think its an ok setup to get me started on a budget. what are your thoughts? I needed a two piece rod for transportability.

4eyes i signed up at the cash ($25) and it took about 2 mins.

Edited by mbosh1980

cool, thanks!!! I was going to head over at lunch today and look at a new reel, now I have to go... :D

To be a club member you pay $25.00, get a card that is good for 1-year from the day you get it and get 10% off everything not on sale in store. You just have to have your card with you when you shop to get the 10% off.

No, I don't work there or have anything to do with them either...

OK, I so I go in looking for a new reel today and get one (not what I had in mind as the sales person was very helpful). the problem is I left with a reel, rod, spool of line and a few more lures AND I missed some things so I have to go back tomorrow. working so close to the Markham store is not a good thing for my wallet... :D