Stream Trout East or Toronto/ Kawarthas?

wask

Haven't trout fished in years, was wondering if there were any trout streams around Peterborough or withing a couple of hours of here. Preferably something wadable with some good fish ... just like my ole' West Virginny home...

Thanks in advance

(while i would appreciate the name of a stream that will hold trout this fall and even most of the time, I don't expect GPS coordinates for your honey hole)

Thanks!

Most rivers within an hour or so of Toronto will be closed as of October 1st, with some exceptions close to river mouths of tributaries flowing into the Great Lakes. This will be the last weekend of fishing in most creeks and rivers around here.

Most rivers within an hour or so of Toronto will be closed as of October 1st, with some exceptions close to river mouths of tributaries flowing into the Great Lakes. This will be the last weekend of fishing in most creeks and rivers around here.

I am VERY glad you posted that ehg! I have been looking for my reg's book for 2 weeks (but been to lazy to check the web site) to see what is the end dates and where. So thanks and I guess I better get on the web site NOW! ;)

I am VERY glad you posted that ehg! I have been looking for my reg's book for 2 weeks (but been to lazy to check the web site) to see what is the end dates and where. So thanks and I guess I better get on the web site NOW! ;)

I'm glad you posted that, I guess I'll have to put it off until next year then. Don't see it happening this weekend for me.

Oh how I miss trout fishing all seasons in West Virginia...