SK Fishing Report

holdfast

WOW, What a Beautiful Friday and Saturday. RECORD BREAKING Temperatures. In the 30s.

Friday I decided to head out to Pancake lake as it would be the easiest to and out as I didnt have too much day light. I also wanted to see if I could find my lost Rod and reel. No Luck for that.

P9180112.jpg

What a beautiful peaceful night. Oh yea, and the fishing.

P9180113.jpg

I never even got a nibble. But what the heck. I'm alone and away from work. Its so Quiet, except for nature. I can hear fish jumping inside the reeds.

P9180114.jpg

P9180117.jpg

It seems to really get dark fast once the sun is behind the trees

P9180116.jpg

P9180118.jpg

No rods missing on this trip. I broke them down before going through the reeds

P9180120-1.jpg

This time I put yellow reflective tape on the top of my Cart and faced it so I can see it in the dark. You can see it in the center of the picture

P9180125.jpg

The next day I decided to go to Hackett lake with my big boat, the 15 Honda. It was windy and I needed to get the gas out of the outboard before storing it. Probably my last time with this boat for the season. Notice the Ontario invasive species sticker. Yea bought the boat and motor when I lived in Wasaga beach a couple of years ago.

P9190132-1.jpg

Pike was biting on the trolling. I stopped for some still fishing and managed a few small pike and a small walleye that I ate for a late supper. It was slow.

P9190127-1.jpg

P9190128.jpg

I got a feeling with all the leaves on the ground, the open season will be numbered.