How's the bite?

MSBruno

I'm heading out tomorrow and just wondering how the bite was these days in and around southern ontario?

I'm off to Sparrow, so I'm hopig the warmosh front, stable weather all week, along with full moon play towards my way.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Good luck Mark, I was there yesterday.... My day started out great at 6am, first cast I caught a 3.5lb large mouth, hours later I caught a 2lb smallie around the same time my friend caught a 5lb large mouth. I fished the whole day leaving at 7pm. It was my first time fishing sparrow and over all I was not that impressed, I dont think I'll be going back to that lake anytime soon. I hope you have better luck than me, I look forward to your report.

A bad day fishing is still better than a good day at work. :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by sandmann

Good luck Mark, I was there yesterday.... My day started out great at 6am, first cast I caught a 3.5lb large mouth, hours later I caught a 2lb smallie around the same time my friend caught a 5lb large mouth. I fished the whole day leaving at 7pm. It was my first time fishing sparrow and over all I was not that impressed, I dont think I'll be going back to that lake anytime soon. I hope you have better luck than me, I look forward to your report.

A bad day fishing is still better than a good day at work. :thumbsup_anim:

Fished this morning from 730 to 1030. Caught 6 fish. 1 - 1/4 lb pike, 1 - 1/2 lb bass, 1 - 1 lb bass, 1 - 1 1/3 lb bass, 1 - 1 2/3 lb 15" bass, 1 - 19" 2 lb walleye. First ever walleye I caught in my life.