full moon ?

splashhopper

was fortunate to get out for some after-work fishing tonight...

tried an 8" PINK senko :o

It worked for me tonight

_DeviceMemory_home_user_pictures_IM.jpg

this one didn't fall apart so i tossed it back at the same spot... two more times and wham.. another one

IMG000292.jpg

tossed a (new to me)frog out in another spot on top os some THICK slop and got this one >

ho2.jpg

damned if i can remember the name on the package( it's in the van though)..

decided to toss "one more" before heading home... and bang ! another one..

largieHOG2.jpg

I haven't had a night like this in over a month...

loved every minute of it,.,,

btw... it is almost a full moon... does that make a difference for the fishing ?

thanks

splashhopper

That's a good night, there are supposed to be more big fish caught around the full & new moon, but I just go when I can & don't think alot about it, but when canoeing at night it's nicer on a full moon

Richard :Gonefishing:

I fish when I can too... this was the first time i paid any attention to the moon being out though... When I am fishing for trout... they seem to hit at night whether the moon is out or not...

I might be canoeing in yer neck of the woods this weekend.... likely at your "in-laws private lake" again B)

I will either be on a red canoe or an old white sportspal... with an electric trolling motor hooked up to either of them.

Good fish. That is some serious slop out there.

I fish the "serious slop" because somebody on this board mentioned "the sloppier the better" and that adage seems to be working for me too... top water of course.. :D

I'm fishing tomorrow I hope & working Fri Sat Sun Days, then floating the river Monday with 4 canoes & 1 other boat, there will be a couple of young ladies fishing with us again hopefully they get fish, a buddies girlfriend will be with me, I donated a day on the water for a prize at the Gay Lea Foods Golf Tourney again that he grabbed up quick, Weather is looking great

Richard

PS: We'll catch up to each other some time :Gonefishing:

I fish when I can too... this was the first time i paid any attention to the moon being out though... When I am fishing for trout... they seem to hit at night whether the moon is out or not...

I might be canoeing in yer neck of the woods this weekend.... likely at your "in-laws private lake" again B)

I will either be on a red canoe or an old white sportspal... with an electric trolling motor hooked up to either of them.