No Woman ALLOWED any more

spinnerbaitking

12 of us were heading canoeing today but 6 backed out because of the weather, I took my nephew, a buddy & his wife went & a 23 year old buddies son & his girlfriend, I had a smallie follow but turn away in the 1st 20 minutes, thought that was a good sign but, about an hour later the row boat & 2 canoes were a cast away from each other & Jenna said I have one it feels like a small bass, a musky had picked up her spinnerbait and swam towards her, Darcy holler it's huge & jumps in the water saying I need help, I throw him my net & paddle closer & jump in the water too by now he has the Musky in the net & is saying I want help, we get some pictures & video & I make Jenna get in the water to help revive the fish it measures out at 44" & 22.5 lbs, 1/2 an hour later it swims away very well revived, Dave caught a 33" Musky, Darcy a 24" Pike, I catch 3 smallies & the others caught a few more smallies, no lightning & not that much rain, a day none of us will forget for a long time & I told Jenna we likely won't let females go on any more trips, but she already knows were going on the holiday Monday. It wouldn't have been any better even if I would nave caught it. pictures to follow, early in the week

Richard :worthy: :worthy: