Write a Fishing Report for my blog!

hoot33

Hey eveyone, as some of you know I started my fishing blog a few days ago, some of you have visited it, some havent, either way Im here to try and get some guest writers from this fantastic forum. The link to my blog can be found in my signature.

Ive been trying to write as much as I can, reviewing lakes/rivers/lures or just talking about my experiences, but I had surgery this past thursday while training for my upcoming deployment to afghanistan so getting out to fish is sort of difficult ( although i might try today)

So again, Im opening up the blog to the talent here, I would like to diversify the blog a bit and get some fishing reports for lakes and rivers not in my local area.

I would like the articles to be close to 500 words, they must be unique articles about your personal experiences, pictures with them are great.

If you would like to do this for free it would be fantastic because it is a new website and not making any money thus far, if you must be paid the max I can swing is about $5 an article.

Please let me know asap, thanks everyone.

FISH ON!

Dylan