How many consecutive days have you fished??

ironstone74

I've had a good run of fishing lately and managed to wet a line 5 days in a row. I have a young family so I bring them along or hit the water when they'e asleep.

2 evenings on the Grand river, 2 trips to a nearby resevoir/lake, a morning on the Beaver in Thornbury, and a couple of hours on the allegedly "stocked" pond at Blue Mountain.

Can't beat a good run of fishing. What's your streak???

Paul

Edited by Ironstone74

I took a vacation up north in July where I fished for 13 days straight.. that would have to be my record.

If I won the lottery and could retire and do nothing the rest of my life.. I'd probably fish for like 6 months straight.. at one of my 10 lakefront properties..lol..

If I go way back. I used to live at the cottage for a few weeks every summer while in high school. Fished every day. I guess that would be about 20 days in a row.

Havn't done that in a long time though.

In recent years, the longest would be 7 days while on a camping trip.

When I was a kid ( can't believe I'm sounding like my uncle :P ) we wet lines everyday from last Saturday in June til the end of September. Started each morning by checking the bait traps. I used to sell a lot of minnows back then. Then check the night line ( they were allowed back then.) and making a few casts before breakfast. Probably went a solid month without breaking that routine, back in the good ole' days :rolleyes: ( another case of 'oldfartitis' setting in :lol: )