Contaminated Fish...

bluesky1713

Even though studies are released and articles are written on the topic claiming that the sky is falling, I do not think they should be ignored. However, use the MoE guidelines for fish consumption as your information source, keep smaller fish to eat and Bon Appetit!
Rich, it seems to me that the guide book (which I worked on the last two) is being replaced with this overall study, and it save them hundred of thousands putting out a publication . . .

The recent hoopla was regarding a study that looked at the eating guides recommendations and compared them to past guides to see how their ratings had changed or not. They also examined the criteria they use to make their recommendations. One interesting thing they discovered is that the Government had increased one of the allowable toxin limits at a specific level.

The Guide also makes clear that the recommendations for Georgian Bay and Lake Ontario are eerily similar. Especially with regards to Salmon, Lakers, and the like.

The best notion province wide is to consume the smaller fish.

Cheers,

Mark

Scientist:The great lake have become cleaner in the last ten years.

Government: Thank you for your report. Heres your pink slip.

Get it. As long as there money to be made the water stay the same or gets worst.

Scientist:The great lake have become cleaner in the last ten years.

Government: Thank you for your report. Heres your pink slip.

Get it. As long as there money to be made the water stay the same or gets worst.

I have to agree with this ...cant lose the access to the free money so we can say we are Green compliant in our attempts to clean