gino

this week...

here i have some pics from today and yesterday...just one largemouth and a nice carp from grand

DSC06972.jpg

DSC06970.jpg

DSC06966.jpg

DSC06967.jpg

DSC06962.jpg

DSC06961.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 2842km an unforgettable week on an island, and a few tank Brookies

A few weeks back me and two good friends did a trip 5 years in the making.   We have himmed and hawwed  made excuses over the years this that and the other but we finally made it to Nipigon. Its an intimidating lake, no known charts, shoals that literaly jump out of 200 fow , not many campsites marked, water is cold as sin and a few hundred km from anywhere.  But over the years seeing a few reports here and there of the monsters that lurk we couldn't resist the urge any longer.    We l

in General Discussion

• Gull lake (near Northbrook) 2nd week in September

looks like we will be up there September 7th or 8th for a week. I was wondering what lures may be best to try. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

in General Discussion

• Great Week on Nip/Upper French

Another great week at Sandy Haven Camp on Nip/Upper French.  Been going there for over 35 years and its about as good as it's ever been.   Three generations of Dietz boys hit the Nipissing grand slam.  Boated two muskies, had hooks in two more and numerous follows.   The walleye bite was hot with 40-50 fish days and limits of keepers.   Bass fishing, smallies and largemouth, was real good too.   That place is on fire!

in General Discussion

• Week-end fishing camp within about 5 hours drive?

Hey all, I am looking for a decent camp for my Wife and I to go to for a week-end (possibly long, 3 to 4 days) where I can tow our boat to. Most lodges that i have looked at don't book less than full weeks during the summer months. I definitely want bass fishing (either Smallies or Largemouth) and Walleye would be nice. I know this limits things because Bass season is closed until the end of June. It seems like the area north of Highway 17 is open all year for Bass? There are all kinds

in General Discussion

• My week's fishing adventures.

Hi all, my work schedule is P/T with casual shifts thrown in and mainly evenings, so I usually have time to get out for numerous short sessions and one long session every week. This week was no different and so i decided to stitch together 4 or so sessions from this week into a video. Trout opened on Jan 1st but I only made it out at the end of last weekend, its a long video but pretty fun.     

in General Discussion