Off Topic Question Regarding Website

LucG

When on ofncommunity.com the back button in my browser's menu bar never works on the first click. I allways have to click twice (not necessarily double click). I've never had this issue anywhere else but on this site. Does anyone else have this problem?

When on ofncommunity.com the back button in my browser's menu bar never works on the first click. I allways have to click twice (not necessarily double click). I've never had this issue anywhere else but on this site. Does anyone else have this problem?

i normally use the dropdown at the bottom of the page to go back.. if you click the down arrow (in ie) beside the fwd arrow, you can see that an extra page actually in the history.. googleadd.g.doubleclick.net/cpa

i normally use the dropdown at the bottom of the page to go back.. if you click the down arrow (in ie) beside the fwd arrow, you can see that an extra page actually in the history.. googleadd.g.doubleclick.net/cpa

That's odd eh?

Well, like Lakshore, I just wanted to make sure it wasnt my computer.

It depends on how your browser handles iframes. If they handle them correctly that doesn't happen, but some versions of IE see the iframe as a seperate page and not a page within a page. It's Googles code and we are not allowed to edit it.

if firefox isnt your cup of tea...you coud also try flock...ive been running it for about three months now and have never had a problem....Jobbs fixes Bates's problems again ...IE 8 is a disaster in my mind