On The Bog.

Lowe Rider

Well I finally got the boat wet this year. Beat the prop as straight as I could with a rubber mallet and my wood working bench :o:lol: . No money in the budget for a new one right now. It worked pretty good I think, the speed is higher than it was last year.

I took out my buddy Scott. Not the one we know here, Canadian Copper although he should have come, he was texting me all day :lol: . This Scott is One Hundred and Eighty degrees from CC in the fishing department. He is happy to just put a bobber on a line with a worm and kick back. Where as CC is so serious it gets pretty scary at times :lol: .

This is how the day started, Super Ham getting warmed up.

PicturesonthewallFishingwithBond-5.jpg

I got the ball rolling back in the proper direction with this one. The next one wasn't to bad either.

PicturesonthewallFishingwithBond-4.jpg

PicturesonthewallFishingwithBond-3.jpg

The next thing I know there is celebrating from the back of the boat only to see this!

PicturesonthewallFishingwithBond-2.jpg

Unfortunately my luck was heading towards the small side 8O , the guy in the back was rubbing off!

PicturesonthewallFishingwithBond-1.jpg

The day couldn't get boring with Scott around getting this worked up over bait.

PicturesonthewallFishingwithBondy00.jpg

PicturesonthewallFishingwithBondy01.jpg

All and all it was a good day out with a good friend. I can't help but think of all the laughing that would be going on if I got both Scott's in the boat at the same time. One would die laughing at the bobber and worm approach and the other would piss himself at the tantrum from a missed hook set.

Looks like a grand time.........love the great facial expressions/pictures, thanks for sharing them.

"I can't help but think of all the laughing that would be going on if I got both Scott's in the boat at the same time. One would die laughing at the bobber and worm approach and the other would piss himself at the tantrum from a missed hook set."

That would be worth paying money to see LOL