looking for good mechanic

Hud

Happy Canada Day everyone,

I’m wondering if any of you have a boat mechanic that you recommend. I live in Brooklin so looking for someone ideally in either Port Perry or Whitby. Just having some rough running issues and would like it looked over real well. I’m just looking for a honest person that maybe someone has had good luck using.

Thanks for the input.

Cheers!

Happy Canada Day everyone,

I’m wondering if any of you have a boat mechanic that you recommend. I live in Brooklin so looking for someone ideally in either Port Perry or Whitby. Just having some rough running issues and would like it looked over real well. I’m just looking for a honest person that maybe someone has had good luck using.

Thanks for the input.

Cheers!

Before spending the money there, I would dump a full bottle of carb cleaner in the fuel tank and check your spark plugs and make sure theres not too much of a gap and that there is no gunk built up on the plugs.. and your air filter.. Then take her for a run at full for about 30 min to get the carb cleaner running through it.. Thats if your running a 4 Stroke..

Unless the shop is willin to check for free.. I defaintly wouldn't spend $60 or more for a mechanic to check it out and just to tell you its gonna cost you more..

Try the little quick home fixes first..