Many Thanks Folks

JohnF

Thanks to everyone who took the trouble to reply to my newby questions. I teach my students that confidence is all when dealing with customers and nothing builds confidence like knowledge. Your feedback on all these lures might just give me the added confidence to stick with some of them that I've given up on too early in the past.

Of course you know this will likely just encourage me to ask more inane questions in the future.

JF

We eagerly await your pic-filled posts!

That may mean a whole nuther thread. Aiming the camera while posing with a big bass, rod & reel standing belly button deep in a creek is tricky.

JF

awww geeezz...get us all worked up about how many big bass you're gonna catch...and now we don't get to see'em! I guess this means one of us is gonna have to come along to tend the net, take the pics, etc :whistling:

awww geeezz...get us all worked up about how many big bass you're gonna catch...and now we don't get to see'em! I guess this means one of us is gonna have to come along to tend the net, take the pics, etc :whistling:

Or invite me out on yer boat so I can better take pics. The amount of time some of you spend on here I figger yer either in deep trouble with the missus or you have no friends. I'm an easy friend to keep. Just take me out on the boat and put me on fish. I even kick in a couple of bux for beer & gas. :D

JF