Looking for clean cottage suitable for toddlers

charlesn

Wondering if any of you have knowledge of a clean family oriented cottage for rent within say 2 hours of the GTA. If the cottage has access to a sand beach nearby, that would be great. There will be 4 children between the ages of 11 months and 4 years, so some safe interesting things to do for toddlers would be great. If they have a ramp and dock for my boat great, if not, as long as there is a ramp nearby that is fine.

I guess I am emphasizing clean because last year I rented a private place on Six Mile, and the place wasn't totally disgusting, but there was a big mouse living under the main couch and it was unhealthy looking enough that I ended up bringing my daughter back home and driving back up myself - the person I was with camped in a tent as they were in it for the Survivor aspect. As far as fishing cabins go, I've definitely stayed in much worse and I would stay there again myself, but I guess I should've been more selective knowing I was bringing a 1.5 year old with me.

Don't really have any lake preference or species preference. If there's some rock bass near the docks, perfect.

Thanks.

I'd suggest bluewaterfamilycottages.com in Honey Harbour, it's walking distance to the store,library,cafe,bakery,etc...the cottages are clean and affordable and there is a nice little beach for the kids. People there are very nice and so far, we're happy having our trailer there.