Wildwood Pike?

JohnF

Passed a lot of folks fishing the creek below the dam today and had a feller stop to ask for directions to the south end of the lake. Are there any Pike being caught at Wildwood? I'm thinking I should get out there soon if there are. Would rather work from a boat but since that isn't likely I'll hang with the peons on shore.

JF

I'll be hitting Wildwood in the "No gas motors allowed" section next week in my kayak. In the past we always had luck with rattle baits for both pike and bass. The water is so coloured that you have to get their attention with the rattles. Not as murky near the deep end by the dam though, spoons will work there.

I'll be hitting Wildwood in the "No gas motors allowed" section next week in my kayak. In the past we always had luck with rattle baits for both pike and bass. The water is so coloured that you have to get their attention with the rattles. Not as murky near the deep end by the dam though, spoons will work there.

Give us a report. I'd like to get out there some time soon. It's only 10 minutes from the house - well, 15 to the south end.

JF