Red Horse

JohnF

I've heard of that but never wanted to try it. The way I wuz told a real southern gentleman licks the area clean first so the tabasco really sticks, then releases the fish. Something about the saliva cutting through the slime etc. I guess I'm just not man enuf to try it.

JF

Yeah, that's the way those ignorant Tennessee and Pennsyltucky hillbillies do it :P ... we 'Bama boys carry a piece of 80 grit emery cloth to "prime" the area! ;)

... btw, don't drink the "shine" with the strawberries in it!!!

The strawberries are only used in shine that has been fermented with hog or chicken manure... to hide the after taste, and is mainly sold or given away to "city slickers" that don't know any better!!!

... just thought you might wanna know that!

Edited by GCD

Yeah, that's the way those ignorant Tennessee and Pennsyltucky hillbillies do it :P ... we 'Bama boys carry a piece of 80 grit emery cloth to "prime" the area! ;)

... btw, don't drink the "shine" with the strawberries in it!!!

The strawberries are only used in shine that has been fermented with hog or chicken manure... to hide the after taste, and is mainly sold or given away to "city slickers" that don't know any better!!!

... just thought you might wanna know that!

They told me about the manure, but said it's what set their squeezin's apart from the run of the mill swill. They said it took a real man to drink their stuff, and the berries were just in case any of the wimmenfolk wanted a taste.

JF

They told me about the manure, but said it's what set their squeezin's apart from the run of the mill swill. They said it took a real man to drink their stuff, and the berries were just in case any of the wimmenfolk wanted a taste.

JF

Yeah... that's what we tell the dumb City Slickers around here too! :w00t:

Jim...Unless I'm mistaken those are just plain old common carp...

"When you are wrong...Promptly admit it!"

You are right dawg, I am wrong...the mouth is slightly different also... :blush: