Pike Opener - TDot Islands

MSBruno

Hey guys,

First of all, nice catch. Looks like you had some pretty good luck on the island. I also agree that criticism should be addressed in a constructive manner. Bashing doesn't give anyone incentive to treat our resources better.

New to the board but am an avid angler living in TO. Would love to do some fishing on the island, anyone out there willing to give me a few tips if I IM them? Thanks in advance.

Looks like you had a very successful day down there! That is a good day in anyone's book.

At least you were warned in the first reply that you might get slammed for the grass pike pictures,

you will know better next time i guess.

Don't take offense when people start bashing you for throwing them on the ground like that.

At least you were warned in the first reply that you might get slammed for the grass pike pictures,

you will know better next time i guess.

Yes, know better than to post pictures period.

The holier-than-thous might actually be giving the know-it-alls a run for their money.

Just because they swam away doesnt mean theyre not going to be prone to bacterial or fungal infections, espetially in Lake Ontario where VHS is present. All the fish I release are never put in dirt. Is it really that hard to keep them over water?

How about a little more respect for our resources? Or should we all just act like no one gives a crap and it doesnt matter?

You don't have to say it with attitude, he is still learning and obviously will take advice into consideration, but just stat the fact and save the attitude.

Nice fish, pike are great fish.

You don't have to say it with attitude, he is still learning and obviously will take advice into consideration, but just stat the fact and save the attitude.

Nice fish, pike are great fish.

Thanks.

Edited by xeon

Guest gbfisher
Lol, finally someone gets the underlying injunction.

. :) ...I have no issue with Grass pike...... Seen lots of rainbows on the ground....... :lol: