? about

Silo Buster

http://www3.mrnf.gouv.qc.ca/english/wildli...cence/index.asp

I think you have to go into a store.

I'm looking as well.. since I have a Quebec licence number and hope to buy online so I can drop into Quebec a few times this summer prepared to fish.

Really?

I'd be happy to give you the gps co-ordinates of my place if you'd like to swing by for a visit. :)

Yah Mike actually would like them... Always nice to have "destinations" pre printed and in the flight bag. Have very little reno work to do this year and hope to get lots and lots of hours in fishing and flying.

Now do you know if you can buy on-line... or do we have to swing into Quebec to buy it in a store???

Edited by irishfield

Yah Mike actually would like them... Always nice to have "destinations" pre printed and in the flight bag. Have very little reno work to do this year and hope to get lots and lots of hours in fishing and flying.

Now do you know if you can buy on-line... or do we have to swing into Quebec to buy it in a store???

Sweet! :)

As far as I know you were right Wayne, you've got to buy the license in person..

Yes, buy your license at CTC, most sporting goods, some convenience stores and most outfitters and lodges. As far as I know, not online yet.

ps. Wayne, most CTC stores have very large parking areas for you to land safely but try to stay between the white lines