Simcoe

lilkynan

Went out with the boys from work and a couple others that came along - but was windy as can be - seems to be the story of my life!!!

Anyone need some wind in their area - give me a call - seems every time I go fishing - there is WIND!!! - it is like it just loves to be around me.

I have gone to Florida, South Carolina, Quebec, Jacks lake, pulled the boat everywhere - the forcast calls for calm and nice - I get there and the winds come from no where - !!!

Was just too cold and windy to work it - so we will be back out next week -

Hopefully we will get to prove out Big Boyz II from Simcoe bait and tackle - thanks Lou

May get a tite line next week - barring any more wind!!!

Bare

Edited by The BARE!!!

The weather report was calling for some winds yesterday and today.

Too bad it was enough to put a damper on your fishing.

You'll get into some fish soon enough.

Keep the reports coming.

.....and don't forget we like pics. :thumbsup_anim:

I have gone to Florida, South Carolina, Quebec, Jacks lake, pulled the boat everywhere - the forcast calls for calm and nice - I get there and the winds come from no where - !!!

You sound as lucky as I am when it comes to fishing. :dunno:

sorry to hear...same thing happened to me last year on simcoe...travelled from Niagara Falls get on the ice and wind started up, couldn't put up my hut...got pissed off and just sat there on a bucket for 6 hours....wasn't gonna go home after that long drive...no way! I look back and I think I should have kept some perch but I don't like to keep fish! Next time it will be good for you I hope