For all of you Habs fans...definitely NF, definitely not new!

John

Yeah okay but I have lost count of how many cups we've won since the Leafs last cup!!! I laugh all the time when a leafs fan tries to upset a Hab's fan. It's too bad that the Hab's will not win the cup this year cause it would've been 25 cups in 100 years. The proof is in the numbers. I agree the Hab's had a few bad years here and there but not winning a cup since 67 that's a lot more than a few years. This year is what 42 years???

Well i am a leafs fan... but since 2001 i only work in dog years as far as the leafs are concerned, it makes me feel better to think they won there last cup 6 (dog) years ago and i am looking forward to the next 6(dog) years for some improvement <_<

Ahh a lurker. My Lurker. By the way, I have noticed that you love throwing shots at my comments. Good

I'm Impressed. Seems Ive hit a sore spot on your Habs. Not mine any more. Not till they start trading and dealing like the other Teams. Like I said, lets watch the series, then you can tell me Im wrong. Isnt it great we can be armchair QuarterBacks.

For the mods, don't worry I can take his comments, no need to lock it, I promise to be a good boy.

You are an easy target and you usually supply the ammunition!

Edited by lookinforwalleye