just back from temagami

moose

lots of ice wayne , but shore line was staring in places to break up ice road at landing is now closed even though we saw lots of tire marks inthe slush, didnt go to fish up to do a work weekend with my buddy rick and ray , to get ricks camp ready , crapy weather , and only thing open was white fish

ive gone up to temagami to work several times as well, but work is no excuse not to fish on that lake, its like a fishing sin or something.

and so close to easter...yup its a fishin sin for sure...he will have to kneel on his fishing rod and pray for forgivness :worthy:

I've seen these 3 guys fish. There would have been nothing to report anyways.

Glad you got the roof done malcolm. Shame you didn't get Rick back up to clear the trail into my new moose stand though. Looks like it'll be you and me in that new spot unless Rick sells it out to the guys in the first week.

lots of ice wayne , but shore line was staring in places to break up ice road at landing is now closed even though we saw lots of tire marks inthe slush, didnt go to fish up to do a work weekend with my buddy rick and ray , to get ricks camp ready , crapy weather , and only thing open was white fish

welcome to zone 11 the crapshoot zone! unless you LOVE to perch fish after march 16th

Translation- We fished our butts off and didn't catch a thing!